Larger runs and sizes, special colours and treatments, stock characteristics, finishing concerns and many other factors often necessitate the use of traditional offset print technology.
To this end Corktown Printing Company offers Heidelberg SM 52 and QM 46-2 offset presses and Suprasetter Computer to Plate (CTP) system. Coupled with our highly developed prepress and print skill sets, this technology ensures that all your offset print projects meet with the highest degree of success.
Basic Specifications - SM 52
- 5 colour plus inline Aqueous Coating
- Maximum Sheet Size of 14.5”x 20.5”
- Maximum image area of 14” x 20.5”
- Prints on Onion Skin through 24 pt. Board
- Equipped with envelope attachment allowing printing on face and flap in a single pass
- Maximum speed of 15,000 sheets per hour
- CP2000 Center, Axis Control and Vario Dampening
- Extended IR Dryer and High Pile Feed and Delivery
- Fine Business Stationery – letterhead, envelopes, business cards, labels, writing pads and NCR
- Post Cards, Mailers and Reply cards
- Sales Sheets, Flyers, Brochures, Manuals, Catalogues and Annual Reports
- Posters, Pocket Folders and POP
- Coupons, Decals, Labels and NCR
Of course, we encourage customers to choose from our line of environmentally-friendly papers.
Regardless of the complexity, Corktown Printing Company will make sure that your project is delivered on time, on budget and to the highest standards.