After all the design, prepress and printing, Corktown Printing Company will take care of those finishing touches that complete and accentuate your project. Bindery and finishing are the last and perhaps the most important steps in the custom manufacturing process.
We know paper and its properties. If you can envision a treatment, we can help you achieve it.
- Cutting, creasing, scoring and folding
- Drilling, numbering, padding, shrink wrapping and round cornering
- Saddle and loop stitching, wiro, coil, cerlox and perfect binding
- Die Cutting, embossing, foil stamping gluing and edge painting
- Laminating and Mounting
- Sewing, velcro, d-taping, grommets, easel backs
- Fulfillment and mailing